Friday, October 16, 2009

Guess who Came Back to Town!

ThE CiRcUs! :)
So about 15 years ago Papa, Grampa, and Meme took Nats and I to see Cirque de Soilei in Santa Monica. My memories of that show where the grandest! Since that show I have never seen another cirque show or circus for the matter, that could compare to it, until last night....
They came back with Kooza. Not your typical dark Cirque story.
(Courtesy of Rock-It Cargo -Ms Anne Cecile that handles every single Cirque tour in the World!)
Cirque De Soilei set up at Santa Monica Pier and we had the awesome privilege of seeing the dress rehearsal. Dave and I agreed that this was by far the greatest show we had ever seen.
I'm trying to find the words to explain it. Colorful! Funny! Breathtaking! Rockin! I've Got it! It was like watching Moulin Rouge live! Spectacular!
In the typical cirque fashion they had a bunch of fun masks.
That we ended up buying
Its almost Halloween, I couldn't resist :)
The had servers walking around with bite size cupcakes too.
We took some of those home in our tummies of course :)
It was an awesome night! and we cant wait to go back and take Hunti
(btw..Thank you Becky and Chris for letting Hunter hang out! xo)
If this comes to your town i highly recommend you seeing it.
Jessica, its in your town. You gotta go!
T.G.I.F

1 comment: