Monday, December 5, 2011

Fall Favorites - Makeup


The cold weather has not been kind to my powder foundation. In reading one of my new favorite blogs andeelayne.blogspot.com, I decieded i would once again try liquid. I took her recommendation of loreal true match....Tried it this morning andI kinda love it. Cost $8.00

Lipstick:
This fall on tour my dear touring freind Mimi had been rocking a gorgeous lipstick. Searched all of Europe for it, finally last night i deciede it was time to splurg. I stopped into Sephora and picked it up! BITE Beauty....color "Pepper" creamy and perfect for fall/winter and bonus their lipstick is all organic and loaded with antioxidents. Yum :) Cost: $24.00

Powder Blush:
Illamasqua in the color of "Lover" peachy, pink and perfect for natural look or with a dark eye. really really excited with this purchase. This color will work year round. Cost $24.00

also picked up my go-to masquera from Cover Girl LashBlast, Volumizing Water Proof in very black. Never lets me down and doesnt end up at my cheeks by mid-day like my other masquera that I will be kind and not name :)

Back to work!

Happy Glowey Winter
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment