Monday, July 26, 2010

Candy Facial

How to get a candy facial.

What you'll need
  1. Fun dip - opened
  2. santa monica traffic
  3. stupid drivers that arn't paying attention

Heres what you do. Stop at the red light to make a left. Happily eat your fun dip at the red light. BAMN get rear ended! Volia, candy facial.

Thank God Marley was not in the car and aside from my sore neck, extreme headache and hunter biting her lip we are okay. Thankfully I had already swallowed my last bite of scrumish peppermint patty, thus not choking (way to kill my chocolate high :( Thankfully a santa monica officer was at the scene of the crime(witness). Thank God there was no pedestrians crossing the street! Thankfully it wasnt my fault. Thankfully my car looks good covered with blue fun dip (and so does hunters face) Thankfully it was another Passat that hit us! and despite the fact that they were going a little too fast, neither car was really hurt too badly.

Anyway, Im learning how to play "we got tonight" by Bob Segar on the piano. Sounds aaaaawesome. cant wait to serenade everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!!! I'm so glad you are all ok! What a waste of fun dip... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes after to the shakes wore off hunter and I started laughing about her blue face. Fun dip was everywhere!!!!! Blueberry explosion

    ReplyDelete